SENIOR STRUCTURAL ENGINEER - Our client is very excited to offer a full-time leadership position available in their Structural Division in our Reno office, leading a team that provides structural engineering services on diverse projects throughout the western US. The successful candidate will lead and grow an amazing team of engineers, project designers, and technicians with a team-based focus on providing excellent service to our clients.
If you are a motivated structural engineer looking for an opportunity to manage an amazing team and if you have the following qualifications, please contact us today:
• SE License in the State of Nevada, or the ability to attain one within 6 months
• Proficiency in computer design software programs including RISA 3D, RISA Foundation, and Enercalc.
• 8+ years of experience in leadership, management, and business development within the structural engineering field.
• 10+ years of experience in general structural design in the industrial, educational, public and private sectors.
• Capable of leading a team in all phases of projects including client development, proposal preparation, seismic design, bidding assistance, and construction administration. Must have ability to solve complex design problems using engineering calculations and general design standards, and to apply concepts learned through required education and prior professional experience. Must be familiar with the International Building Code.
• Monitor the Division budgets, schedules, and accuracy for design documents for all projects, set goals and objectives for the department, and have good relations with clients and regulatory agencies.
• Excellent organizational, oral, written, and analytical skills are required, as well as an ability to manage teams on multiple projects.
• Clean driving record.