Who we are: A global leader in the gaming market regularly delivering what customers and players value most: trusted security, creative content, operating efficiencies, and innovative technology. With many of the top performing games, we consistently provide social/interactive gaming fans with a best-in-class channel to enjoy free-to-play slot games from our exclusive library of authentic Las Vegas social casino games.
What you will do:
• Work closely with the Social/Interactive development teams to fully understand mobile gaming product functions, features and network performance analysis in order to specify appropriate platforms for development and deployment
• Identify potential solutions and liaise with development teams to determine technical feasibility and level-of-effort to implement new products and features.
• Create/review detailed feature/functional/technical requirements specifications and ensure alignment with proposed mobile platform solutions
• Participate in/lead relevant Project Development meetings
• Identify new tools/improved processes to aid development team in delivering new mobile gaming products
• Design, develop and enhance presentation mobile platform frameworks and components for mobile gaming
• Estimate engineering effort, prioritize projects, plan implementations, and help roll out system changes
• Follow 'best practice' engineering processes to deliver high quality products and services
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Math, Statistics or 10+ years of relevant experience
• Knowledge of the Unity Graphics GUI
• 5+ years of software development in a lead role with emphasis on Product Management.
* Significant experience in cross-platform software architecture
• Strong Object-Oriented programming skills
• Familiarity with Git, SVN or other version control software
• Excellent communication and leadership skills
• Ability to prioritize tasks and lead teams to successful outcomes
• Game development experience
We offer an excellent benefit packages along with competitive salaries and a progressive work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer