We are working with an upsurging, yet established Company in process of moving their headquarters to Reno, NV. The company is growing and offering new senior accounting opportunities (Controller and Accountant) for the right individuals who are ready to hit their next career milestones. Must be personable, a team-player, and always looking for opportunities to improve company performance.
What You Will Do:
Lead the Accounting and Finance Team on growing business goals for 2019 and beyond. The Controller will report directly to the Company President and will be responsible for all accounting and reporting of company financial activities, maximizing returns on financial assets by creating and/or implementing financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems. Consults with Senior leadership regarding cash-flow management and mitigating risk.
Here's just a taste of why employees love working here:
*Exciting start-up environment in newly constructed offices in Central/South Reno. Ample near-the-door parking.
*Exploding Company growth.
*Competitive salary, bonus opportunities, healthcare benefits and more.
Who We Need:
***Looking for individuals with an Accounting/Finance background to oversee all activities of the Accounting Dept.
- 8 to 10 years of professional Accounting/Finance experience including 5 years of supervisory experience.
- Works without assistance developing and managing annual budgets and forecasts, Payroll, and AP/AR.
- Technically adept at analyzing financial data, presenting reports (monthly, quarterly, annual statements).
- Highly skilled with Accounting software; Great Plains (preferred), QuickBooks, or equivalent. Large volume credit card processing experience a plus.
-Excellent interpersonal skills required; this role will assist with the build-out of the local team. Acts as the Company Culture Officer; HR experience preferred.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance with an Accounting focus is REQUIRED.